Our Books

Following are books published from our book publishing company

Following books are published from our book publication company. You can also publish a book in India with us, simply select Publish option from menu and you are all ready to publish a book in India.

Personality Vs Organization
by Ankit Agrawal

ISBN: 9788119927876
SKU: book1M
Pages: 96
Size: 5x8 inch
Category: Non-Fiction
Language: English
Price (paperback): Rs.195 Rs.145
Price (ebook): Rs.73

Sample Paperback eBook

Also Listed On:

About Book

In this world, 80% of money is owned by 3% of people and 20% of money is distributed among 97% of people. The author is revealing the secret of what the 3% people know but the rest of 97% people do not know. He refers to this information as the 'True Financial Education' which is not taught even in the best of the best MBA colleges. He comes up with his own theory of 'P' type people (97%) Vs. 'O' type people (3%). Read this book to know about the pillars on which 3% people base their success.